How To Make Cinnamon Rolls?
When we wake up in the morning, most of us want a good breakfast. That should be tasty and healthy too. Besides this, it should also not take too time in baking or cooking. So, we can keep you away from the hunger.
To fulfil your morning hunger, here I am presenting a quick breakfast. That can be ready in just 45 minutes. Do you want to know the name of it?
Well, you have already read it in the title. It is known as cinnamon rolls.
Cinnamon rolls are made with the home mad dough which are filled with ground cinnamon and brown sugar. Here I can promise that this breakfast will be taste better than cinnabon. Also, If you want to add more flavour into it. you can easily add strawberry, lemon cream cheese and apple too.
So without wasting more time, let’s go ahead and prepare a fresh & tasty breakfast in your kitchen.
What are the ingredients required to prepare cinnamon rolls?
Well, Cinnamon rolls doesn’t require any kind of special ingredients. They all are already available in your kitchen and refrigerator. You may use them to create your own dish today. Here is the list of them.
Ingredients required to create a dough:
- Flour: It adds thickness and combines it all together.
- Sugar: This will make dough rich in sweetness for taste and texture.
- Water: softens the dough creates a sticky, gooey texture.
- Milk: creamy and smooth texture with a hint of flavour.
- Unsalted Butter: blends perfectly together.
- Salt: it adds just enough to help the yeast rise.
- Instant Yeast: helps the dough rise at a quicker pace.
- Large Egg: just what you need to combine it all together.
- Butter: melted and used to combine the cinnamon and brown sugar tougher.
- Cinnamon: adds the rich flavour into the cinnamon rolls.
- Brown Sugar: brings in a little sweetness to the cinnamon rolls.
- Powdered Sugar: has sweetness and thickness to make this icing glaze come together.
- Vanilla Extract: perfect blend of icing and tastes SO good!
- Milk: creamy and smooth additive that combines with the powdered sugar.
How to make the cinnamon rolls quickly?
If you have all these ingredients with you. do not worry, here are the steps to prepare a tasty cinnamon roll quickly. So, follow the steps available below.
Step 1- Make a dough –
- Take a big bowl and put in the floor, sugar, salt. Now mix them properly.
- Now boil the butter, milk and water together for 40- 45 seconds using the microwave, and then pour it into the floor.
- Now stir the butter and milk mixture into the floor mixture, and mix it properly. after that add an egg into the floor and mix it to make a dough.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Now preheat the oven at the temperature of 200 degree. Once it reaches at 200 degree, turn it off.
Step 2- make the filling-
- Once the dough has rested for 5 minutes, you need to cut the roll in the 15*9-inch triangle shape.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly and cut into 9 (large) even piece.
- Now place it in a lightly greased 9 inch squared pan and cover it with the aluminium or plastic foil.
- Now remove the alluminium or plastic foil from it and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Set the temperature at 375F. you need to bake the cinnamon roll until it turns into the golden color. Now remove the rolls from the oven.
Step 3- Top with glaze-
Once you will bake the rolls properly, It’s a time to make a glaze and top it on the cinnamon roll. To make the glaze, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Mix the brown sugar, vanilla and 2 tbps of milk together until it becomes lump free.
- Now drizzle it over the rolls.
Finally, your breakfast is ready, you may go ahead and enjoy the breakfast. Hope to see you soon for other recipes.